>          SPFPASS spf     pass    x       -5      0
>          SPFFAIL spf     fail    x       8       0

Last month I've created SPF TXT records for some domains on our DNS.
Some days ago I've added this two tests and now I can see not realy good
results.

Based on 9914 processed messages from yesterday

SPFFAIL has had 38 correct results and 105 wrong results.
SPFPASS has had 234 correct results and 80 wrong results.

So only 4% of all processed messages has had ANY result. From this results
60 was correct and 40% wrong.

Am I missing something?
I know that not many domains has already SPF TXT records but introducing
such a technology should produce bether results, or?

Markus