Is there a tutorial available to set up SPF with Declude?

Do I also have to set up records at spf.pobox.com for this to work?

I have look at the wizard, but I am not quite certain as of how to set up my
domain correctly.

There are two separate pieces:

[1] Setting up your domain with an SPF record. To do this, all you need to do is add a TXT record for your domain. If your domain is example.com, and you want to say that E-mail from @example.com should only come from an IP in the MX record of example.com, you would add a TXT record for example.com of "v=spf1 +mx -all". You can use the wizard to help you generate the correct SPF string.

[2] Using SPF to help detect spam. To do this, you can use the latest beta of Declude JunkMail, and add the following lines to your \IMail\Declude\global.cfg file:

        SPFPASS spf     pass    x       -5      0
        SPFFAIL spf     fail    x       8       0

Declude JunkMail: The advanced anti-spam solution for IMail mailservers since 2000.
Declude Virus: Ultra reliable virus detection and the leader in mailserver vulnerability detection.
Find out what you've been missing: Ask for a free 30-day evaluation.