>> So, if we have IPs on a DUL/DYNA/DUHL list, are using anything but 'No
Mail Relay' in Imail 8 and we run a DYNA/DUL/DUHL test on the first hop, we
will definitely tag our own customers. <<

Only if you are not using Imail 8 with AUTH and only if you are using Imail
for outbound mail relaying.

Neither is true in my case.

It should be an option.  Those who need to bypass the DYNA tests on the
first hop should be able to - those who don't need to should not lose those
tests!

Best Regards
Andy Schmidt

Phone:  +1 201 934-3414 x20 (Business)