Declude.exe instances fire once for each email, they don't stay resident.

Instead of rebooting the server, stop your IMail SMTP and Queue services so
that no mail is being processed, which means declude.exe instances won't be
run.  Then you can do whatever maintenance you require, and restart the
services.

Or how about a little script that persistently tries to copy the file, e.g.

copycopy.cmd:

if "" == "%1" goto quit

:mulligan
@copy /y %1 declude.exe