We have had a many e-mails showing up as of late that have no subject/body.
Further investigation shows that these messages are far above our hold
weight.  The latest one I've received has a subject, but no body.  Here are
the headers from the message:

Actually, these didn't slip through:

This failed 5 spam tests, none of which were set to use the HOLD action.

Can someone shed some light on what may be causing this to be delivered?

If you check the Declude JunkMail log file, it should provide a clue. It sounds like the E-mail may have been addressed to an external user, which would cause the actions from the \IMail\Declude\global.cfg file to be used.

Declude JunkMail: The advanced anti-spam solution for IMail mailservers since 2000.
Declude Virus: Ultra reliable virus detection and the leader in mailserver vulnerability detection.
Find out what you've been missing: Ask for a free 30-day evaluation.