> I'm going to be letting Barry know about what is going on with this
> thread.  He doesn't monitor this list, but does get a copy of every single
> support request that comes in, which in my opinion is more important at
> this stage.

But isn't this list considered the first line of support? Therefore, I would
think that Barry would be at least subscribed to the list so he can see what
is going in real time, whether or not he has time or the ability to respond.
Which in response to your response on another response (follow that) those
that are contacting Declude via support, I hope you are pointing them to
this list, as that will take off some of the load from you.

BTW, who does the live support? (Please do not tell me outsourced.)

John Tolmachoff
Engineer/Consultant/Owner
eServices For You