>> letting Barry know about what is going on with this thread.  He doesn't
monitor this list <<

Wow - I kind of knew this all along, but still "Wow!".

For a company of your size, management having the finger on the pulse of
their customer base is one of the foremost priorities.  The fact that they
are willing to "fly blind" and make or veto critical decisions without
having a feel for the day-to-day issues and concerns of their customers
speaks volumes by itself.

It validates my very personal "gut feeling" I've been having since the
ownership change.  It's a sad affair that someone has to "let" them  "know"
about what's going on on their OWN list!

Best Regards
Andy Schmidt

Phone:  +1 201 934-3414 x20 (Business)
Fax:    +1 201 934-9206