To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Saturday, July 10, 2004 3:08 PM
Subject: Re: [Declude.JunkMail] Fw: New Multiple Threat Lookup Database test for Declude JunkMail

does this mean we should stop using the test once our SA expires if we
choose not to renew ?

That is correct.

Declude JunkMail: The advanced anti-spam solution for IMail mailservers since 2000.
Declude Virus: Ultra reliable virus detection and the leader in mailserver vulnerability detection.
Find out what you've been missing: Ask for a free 30-day evaluation.

--- [This E-mail was scanned for viruses by Declude Virus (http://www.declude.com)]