Anybody handling mail for insurance/financial institutions and familiar with
Sarbanes-Oxley compliance requirements?

One of my customers is seeking info on how we handle their mail in
preparation for their audit.

I'm Goolging for info on it now but I figured I'd check with the 'Brain
Trust' on this list as well.

Feel free to contact me off list or on if you think it would be helpful for
other mail admins.

Fritz

Frederick P. Squib, Jr.
Network Operations/Mail Administrator
Citizens Telephone Company of Kecksburg
http://www.wpa.net

[This E-mail scanned by Citizens Internet Services with Declude Virus.]