If this is the one I am thinking of, you have to be able to provide a list
AND copy of any e-mail they want to search for within a short amount of
time.

I know there are 3rd party apps for Exchange, but what you will have to look
for is something that can either receive e-mail to an e-mail address via
SMTP or can POP to an e-mail address on your server all combined with using
the copyall account.

John Tolmachoff
Engineer/Consultant/Owner
eServices For You