Folks, I would like to announce the availability of a new IP4R database that
includes a blacklist, whitelist, suspicious list, and a neutral list (IP
address' that have not been classified).  Here is the breakdown on the list
usage:

Service hostname: pub.senderdb.net

127.0.0.2   Black List
127.0.0.3   White List
127.0.0.4   Suspicious List
127.0.0.5   Neutral List

They will be updating their web site today with some documentation and
contact info, but you can access it now at www.senderdb.com.

A little history about the company providing these new lists:

The parent company is Solid Oak Software, the developers of the popular
Cybersitter (www.cybersitter.com), parent filtering software.  About a year
ago they came out with a new spam-filtering gateway product call Alligate
(www.alligate.com), that was largely developed around their Cybersitter
technology.

Throughout that year they realized that with over 500,000 mailboxes being
filter by Alligate gateways, they had a very large pool of data to work with
in putting together some large and very accurate IP4R databases, which
spanned the IP4R database lists above.

So, in an effort to give something back to the spam-fighting community, they
decided to make these lists freely available.  I personally have no
affiliation with the company, other than I have worked with then over the
past two years to test several of their products.  I have been using their
new IP4R lists for about two weeks now, and have found them to be very good
(high hit counts) and extremely accurate.

And in case you're wondering, yes, I did ask if I could announce the
availability of these new databases on these various lists and was given
approval, so have at it...

Bill