-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Rick Davidson
Sent: Wednesday, September 01, 2004 01:38 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [Declude.JunkMail] SENDERDB oddity

not so odd

ServPath is large hosting company that would send alot of legit mail but
also allows bulk mailing outfits, mostly "legit lists" but with bad
databases.

I block their IP assignments outright, nothing but advertisement and junk
email comes from these addresses. Have not seen any false positives from
blacklisting these ranges but I admin a private company. You would be
surprised how much junk comes from these two ranges.

REMOTEIP 0 CIDR 64.151.64.0/19
REMOTEIP 0 CIDR 69.59.128.0/18

Rick Davidson
National Systems Manager