> To Markus specifically:
>
> I'm monitoring your queries, and they seem to be coming
> through alright.
>   Are you still having connectivity problems? Are you getting
> host not found responses, or nothing at all? I'm seeing valid
>
> For anyone that has problems, please let us know.  I'll be
> monitoring this list for any issues that may arise.  Any
> feedback is welcome!

Hi Chris,

It looks like I can't reach pub.senderdb.net

Nslookup:
> server pub.senderdb.net
DNS request timed out.
    timeout was 2 seconds.
DNS request timed out.
    timeout was 2 seconds.
*** Can't find address for server pub.senderdb.net: Timed out

> server dnsbl.sorbs.net
Default Server:  dnsbl.sorbs.net
Addresses:  194.134.64.69, 203.15.51.38, 204.152.186.189

But I can ping pub.senderdb.net (207.71.209.183) and strange: If I try to
telnet on port 53 it seems that I'm able to connect but there is no
response.
However there is absolutely no trace of any SENDERDB results in my declude
logfile.

I use the following configuration:

SENDERDB-BL     ip4r    pub.senderdb.net                127.0.0.2       1
0

SENDERDB-WL     ip4r    pub.senderdb.net                127.0.0.3       -1
0

SENDERDB-SL     ip4r    pub.senderdb.net                127.0.0.4       1
0

Markus