I see I have been blacklisted in spamcop.net...What do I do...Nothing could
be further from the truth of us sending spam..

Well, either you are sending spam, or they are incorrectly reporting you as spamming. http://www.spamcop.net/w3m?action=checkblock&ip=65.240.164.10 shows that they report that the IP 65.240.164.10 has sent spam to their spamtraps.

Unfortunately, they provide very little information anymore, so you may have to contact them to find out how E-mail went from your server to a spamtrap of theirs.

Declude JunkMail: The advanced anti-spam solution for IMail mailservers since 2000.
Declude Virus: Ultra reliable virus detection and the leader in mailserver vulnerability detection.
Find out what you've been missing: Ask for a free 30-day evaluation.