I have a customer who I host their domain.

Up to last week, all of their email was sent through us using SMTP
Auth.

However, his local ISP started blocking port 25 outbound, so he is now
forced to use the local ISP for sending his outbound email.

In setting up his SPF records, it appears if I understand this
correctly, that I'm going to have to list his ISP IP addresses of all
of their outbound MTA boxes?

If so, isn't this going to be a major hassle for SPF verification when
individuals are using virtual domains but using local ISP for outbound
SMTP service?

David