-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Richard Farris
Sent: Wednesday, September 15, 2004 8:16 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [Declude.JunkMail] Blacklisted again

I just got blacklisted again with Spamcop...I have taken out every IP
address from my mail server except for my 1 dial up pool...Everyone else
must authenticate....My server is still at almost 100% most of the
time...I am still sending out spam but how do I tell where it is coming
from...

Richard Farris
Ethixs Online
1.270.247.5555 Office