I don't know what it was but I had named the test REVDNS and it looked like
this:

REVDNS          filter D:\REVDNS.txt    x       0       0

This caused a dupe test and didn't work:

I then changed it to:

DNS             filter D:\DNS.txt       x       0       0

And the regular REVDNS test didn't run - nothing in the log at normal log
level - just wasn't checking REVDNS.

Then I changed it to:

reverse         filter D:\reverse.txt   x       0       0

And now Declude is scanning the Reverse DNS.

Weird ~ but as long as it is working, I'd just suggest that no one define a
test called DNS..... not that anyone else would make that silly mistake.