David,

COPYFILE is not a final action like HOLD is, but it works almost exactly the same way in how it handles the files.  The difference in how the files are handled come down to the Declude headers.  HOLD actions will have Declude headers in them while COPYFILE actions will not, instead it will be exactly the same format that IMail hands off to Declude initially.

Matt

David Sullivan wrote:
Ok, I realize this is a waaaaaay old thread, but I got behind and was
doing some archive research.

You can relax this weekend.  :)

The latest interim 1.78i30 at http://www.declude.com/interim adds a
COPYFILE action (in the format "TESTNAME COPYFILE C:\IMail\spool\copy\")
that will copy the file to another directory.  So you can use:

TEST1   COPYFILE        C:\IMail\spool\copy\
TEST2   ROUTETO [EMAIL PROTECTED]

This will re-route the E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED], and copy the D*.SMD and
Q*.SMD files to C:\IMail\spool\copy.

Do I understand this correctly, that I could use COPYFILE at my normal
HOLD weight to move the D/Q files to a separate folder and not have to
use HOLD? The benefit I'm looking for is performance so that I can
separate my spam quarantine from my /spool folder.

Thanks

-David

MailPure custom filters for Declude JunkMail Pro.
http://www.mailpure.com/software/