Hello Matt,

M>   David,

M> COPYFILE is not a final action like HOLD is, but it works almost
M> exactly the same way in how it handles the files.  The difference in
M> how the files are handled come down to the Declude headers.  HOLD
M> actions will have Declude headers in them while COPYFILE actions will
M> not, instead it will be exactly the same format that IMail hands off to
M> Declude initially.

In my further reading that's what I thought was the case but wanted to
confirm. At one time there appeared to be talk of an enhancement to
the HOLD feature to specify the place where messages were held. Disk
I/O takes a huge hit when we process the /spool/spam folder every
hour. It would be nice to dump that off to a separate volume.

--
Best regards,
 David                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]