From: "Kevin Bilbee" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, September 20, 2004 5:41 PM
Subject: RE: [Declude.JunkMail] Idea

99.9% is good enough and better than most RBLs especially in a weighted
system. I have modified my code and am going to test for a few days using
the ROUTETO action to inspect te emails for false positives.

If I find the test acceptable I will post a new version of contains IP with
documentation.

Thanks to thoes who have given feedback,
Kevin Bilbee

MailPure custom filters for Declude JunkMail Pro.
http://www.mailpure.com/software/