Speaking of hyperthreading has anyone checked the performance of
Imail/declude with hyperthreading turned on and off. I know some apps have
showed better perforamnce with hyperthreading turned off.

Kevin Bilbee

http://www.mailmage.com/products/software/freeutils/SPAMC32/download/release
/

Defuse Dictionary Attacks: Turn Exchange or IMail mailboxes into IMail
Aliases!
  http://www.mailmage.com/products/software/freeutils/exchange2aliases/downl
oad/release/
  http://www.mailmage.com/products/software/freeutils/ldap2aliases/download/