Matt,

The view source is from my Outlook client so not sure if it really is
"true" source or not.

Is there anything in the headers that would indicate that this was sent
via an Exchange Web mail? I have the headers but do not really see
anything indicating what sent it. There is no X-Mailer etc.

Any thoughts?
Thanx

     Goran Jovanovic
     The LAN Shoppe

This
> is almost guaranteed to be the case here.
>
> Matt
>

> Goran Jovanovic wrote:
>
> >Hi,
> >
> >I have the following line in a filter:
> >
> >BODY     20     CONTAINS     You=92ll
> >
> >It triggered on an HTML e-mail:
> >
> >10/06/2004 19:20:02 Q7d8a0030012efa97 Triggered BODY CONTAINS filter
> >WORDMASK on You=92ll [weight->20; you=92ll find marketing tools ].
> >
> >Now in the HTML e-mail there is only one instance of find marketing
> >tools and it looks like (from View Source)

EASP