Tito Macapinlac wrote:
Hi John,

The point is control of spam behind routers (a single IP).  AllowIP
allows unlimited email from the IP but it does not control (count) the
emails coming from behind the IP.

I'm not sure I understand how this could ever work, unless the user behind the NAT device was sending to a mail server behind the NAT device, and then that mail server was using the Declude box as a relay host. Maybe my understanding is wrong, but if I'm behind a NAT device, and I attempt to send email using an SMTP server on the other side of the NAT device, isn't the SMTP server going to see my NAT'd ip addy? I can't figure out any way that it would be able to determine my locally configured address in a normal SMTP session.

-Russ