Graphic files as a general rule don't compress well.

Mike

At 03:26 PM 10/20/2004, you wrote:
Jeff Pereira wrote:
What's killing me is not so much the amount of data, but the fact that
there are so many small files.  I'm gonna have to try XCOPY on the
next folder and see how that works.

I can't remember but do TIFF files compress well? Might be worth it to ZIP them and copy that over.

Jim

--- [This E-mail scanned for viruses by Declude Virus]