Will having a mis-matched round-robin MX record vs. HELO on the SMTP server
cause any issues with Spam filters?

IOW, Let's say I setup 1 MX entry:

MX - MX.domain.com (Pref 10)

Then Round robin:
        A - MX.domain.com - 192.168.100.1
        A - MX.domain.com - 192.168.100.2
        A - MX.domain.com       - 192.168.100.3

The 3 MX servers will have a HELO string of MX1.domain.com, MX2.domain.com,
MX3.domain.com

Will that mis-match cause a problem?

NOTE: Our MX servers don't send email OUT of our domain. They only receive
email.