DS> We are probably leaning this way too but still unsure because of sign-up
DS> applications we run require we store email account user info into SQL.

Yep, email address and associated date link to other customer data for
us too. The way to handle it is through syncing dbase data with data in
the SM file system through web services. They are so far ahead of
Imail by using Web Services and XML instead of command lines and
registry it's not funny.

I'll let you know if we come up with any good re-usable sync code in
.Net.

I just REALLY hope Declude decides to integrate with SM.

--
Best regards,
 David                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]