Most of our users are POP3 and we do have seperate mirrored drives for the
spool and the MBX files. But we do have a salesforce that has an 80mb size
limit on thei accounts. There are about 50 sales personell. Otherusers are
given the ability to store messages on the server for up to 7 days.

Then there is the all_mail_delivery account that saves mail for two of the
domains on the server into seperate MBX files and can get up to 1 gig. On
our old hardware I had a process renaming moving the file once a week to an
alternate folder on the same disk. Then moving it off disk.

Athough your answer helps a little it does not answer my origional question.
> >should I stop qmanager and SMTP before doing the defrag of the user mbx
and spool disks???
Kevin

(http://www.declude.com)]

>---
>This E-mail came from the Declude.JunkMail mailing list.  To
>unsubscribe, just send an E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED], and
>type "unsubscribe Declude.JunkMail".  The archives can be found
>at http://www.mail-archive.com.

MailPure custom filters for Declude JunkMail Pro.
http://www.mailpure.com/software/