Scott,

I have been and still am a very satisfied Declude customer.  I wasn't
looking for a faster fix, or an interim release, I didn't even want to
complain, just:

1. An acknowledgement on the list from someone that they knew about the
problem - it WAS a holiday and I think people should have lives - but just a
"hey we know" within 24 hours would've been nice.

2. A simple e-mail note to all customers ASAP stating "The spamheaders test
has a bug causing it to catch and add weight to every e-mail sent in 2005.
It is suggested that you comment it out or reduce (or remove) its weight to
avoid false positives.  We are working on a fix and will post it to the
website as soon as possible"

I don't want to argue numbers or percentages or how significant the test is
in scope of catching spam - 15% is significant enough should it cause an
e-mail to be held or deleted.  I would hate to have to tell someone that
their sales lead is gone because of a program glitch.

That's all. Maybe a group e-mail bugtrack @ d .com or something that people
can subscribe to or something.  I just know that I would've been pissed had
I not checked the list and shut off the test and was never notified.  Maybe
I am spoiled by how proactive Declude has been in the past.

Marc