-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of R. Scott Perry
Sent: Wednesday, January 05, 2005 5:45 PM
To: Declude.JunkMail@declude.com
Subject: RE: [Declude.JunkMail] Filter for blank subject lines

>I have pro and my filters work, yet ISBLANK, IS BLANK, IS, and IS , all
>pass mail with blank subjects through.  White listing plays no part. Do
>you know if that is supposed to work for sure?

Are you creating a filter test for it?  The "SUBJECT 10 ISBLANK" line should
work with the latest version of Declude JunkMail Pro, if it appears in a
filter file.  It won't work on a line in the global.cfg file, however (or
else Declude JunkMail won't know the weight or actions to use).

Declude JunkMail: The advanced anti-spam solution for IMail mailservers
since 2000.
Declude Virus: Ultra reliable virus detection and the leader in mailserver
vulnerability detection.
Find out what you've been missing: Ask for a free 30-day evaluation.

----
This outgoing message is guaranteed to be authentic by Message Level users.
Guarantee the authenticity of your email @ http://www.messagelevel.com.

http://www.mail-archive.com.