I have noticed that when a user send a mail message to an address on another domain, but located on that server Declude does not scan the messages for viruses or spam.

The specific instance I saw was that [EMAIL PROTECTED] sent a email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] Only the sysdddd.txt log shows any entries. dec and vir log files do not list the message ID.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] has a mailbox on the server. Company.net does not have a mailbox or domain on the server. The server is configured as a mail gateway for company.net with a host file entry pointing to the company.net mailbox server. The server is running Junkmail and Virus Pro, and is configured to scan outbound mail as well.

Is there a way to configure the system to scan these messages?
Scott Fosseen - Systems Engineer -Prairie Lakes AEA
http://fosseen.us/scott
I hope you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not
sure you realize that what you've heard is not what I meant. -
President Richard Nixon