Hi,

We regularly use the whitelist feature with our clients, and it always
works.  Now, however, when I try to use it with our own domain, it doesn't
seem to be operating.

When I connect to our mail server from home (using broadband cable) to send
messages, the system always gives me a high spam score (specifically failing
cmdspace and spffail).  So in the whitelist file for our domain name, I put
a line IP x.x.x.x, where x.x.x.x is my home IP address.  However, the
Declude continues to scan messages sent from my home PC for spam, and to act
accordingly.

What am I missing here?

Ben
BC Web