I ave the same problem and have reverted to the previous 2.0 version.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of John Tolmachoff
(Lists)
Sent: Tuesday, February 01, 2005 7:58 PM
To: Declude.JunkMail@declude.com
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [Declude.JunkMail] Problem with subject line in version 2.0

The latest version does not work at all, nothing, zilch, zippo.

This is a disgrace.

Downloaded and copied into the imail directory and ran "declude -diag"
and all I got was the declude version line and then a line saying Imail
configuration then several seconds and then back to a prompt.

No output what so ever.

Nothing in the logs at all.

FIX THIS NOW!

John Tolmachoff