I working a routing to process the log files for declude. The ultimate goal is to produce statitics and graphs based on the information from the log files. I checked the manual and the descripiton for the various log formats is vague.

Correct. That's because there are somewhere around 1,000 different possible log file entries.

WARN (This is in the current global.cfg, but I see no reference to anywhere else)
LOW
MID
HIGH
DEBUG (Used for debugging potential problems with Declude)
ERROR: Logs error only.

LOG is the primary level, which is designed to record the basic information that just about everyone will want.

HIGH is used to get as much useful information as possible.

MID is a compromise between LOW and HIGH.

DEBUG contains about 100 times as many log file entries (most of which aren't designed to be readable to end users), and as such should only be used as needed.

WARN can be used if you don't want information on each E-mail, but want to be alerted to any warnings/errors that occur.

ERROR really should never be used, as it will not record warnings to the log file.

Declude JunkMail: The advanced anti-spam solution for IMail mailservers since 2000.
Declude Virus: Ultra reliable virus detection and the leader in mailserver vulnerability detection.
Find out what you've been missing: Ask for a free 30-day evaluation.