Hello, All,
I have an issue where a legit e-mail is failing the COMMENTS test.
According to the comments test description...

"The COMMENTS test will catch spam that uses HTML comments to bypass
filters. It is a very effective test, since it will not catch standard
comments that occasionally appear in legitimate bulk mail; it only catches
comments that are designed to bypass filters."

so I don't understand why, if that description is accurate, that it is
failing because there's no way in heck this customer would be trying to
bypass any filters.  In fact this isn't even a bulk mail message.  It's
handwritten.

How can I tell what part of the message is failing the COMMENTS test?

Thanks, In Advance,
Dan Geiser
[EMAIL PROTECTED]