I am just finishing up a version that will support IMail and SmarterMail the
new version fixes a few bugs and simplifies the config GUI and renames the
application so it reflects what it does. I will be creating an installer
later this month. But I need to get the delivery from SmarterMail
functional.

Kevin Bilbee