To: <Declude.JunkMail@declude.com>
Sent: Tuesday, March 01, 2005 10:30 AM
Subject: Re: [Declude.JunkMail] Declude 2 and DELETE

We have deployed 2.0.5 as well using the manual. We have had it running for well over a week now and have not seen any issues at all.
Darrell

Goran Jovanovic writes:
I put in the 2.0.5 upgrade on the weekend and so far have no seen any
problems. I did the manual install and copied the declude.exe over, did
the -diags and then started the SMTP service. I have looked in the logs but see nothing unusual. What type of problems
did you spend time fixing? With everyone saying there are problems I am starting to get paranoid as
I am not seeing any problems. Now of course that I have written this I am sure something is going to
break really soon :( Goran Jovanovic
The LAN Shoppe