Title: Message
Hi,

I have a strange question, which once against my astounding ignorance.  I just tried using DLAnalyzer Lite on our latest Declude JM log.  For the sample I tested, I got these results:

Total Messages Processed: 11,234
Messages That Failed Defined Test(s): 10,153
Percentage That Failed Defined Test(s): 90.38%
Average Message Weight: 4
Average Message Weight/Failed: 5

TEST            # FAILED   Percentage
WEIGHT10...........6,308.......56.15%
CATCHALLMAILS......5,393.......48.01%
NOLEGITCONTENT.....4,361.......38.82%
IPNOTINMX..........4,237.......37.72%
WEIGHT5............3,856.......34.32%
WEIGHT10S..........3,564.......31.73%
WEIGHT20...........3,509.......31.24%
WEIGHT7............3,465.......30.84%
SNIFFER............3,451.......30.72%
SPAMCOP............3,006.......26.76%
You can ignore the Weight tests; those are just weight ranges and not real tests.  Here's the thing: Catchallmails also is not a real test; it's supposed to catch all emails.  So why doesn't the Catchallmails statistic above show 100%?  The system is telling me that Catchallmails only caught 48%.

I should mention that Catchallmails comes in the global.cfg file after the regular tests, and after the weight ranges, but before a handful of whitelisted IPs.

Help, please?

Ben
BC Web