> For example, we use the following in the $default$.junkmail
> to direct the abuse and postmaster accounts to a special
> config, while the rest of the accounts in a non-filtered
> domain go a junkmail config that has ignore actions on everything.
>
> #example.com
> REDIRECT [EMAIL PROTECTED] F:\IMail\Declude\$postmaster$.junkmail
> REDIRECT [EMAIL PROTECTED] F:\IMail\Declude\$postmaster$.junkmail
> REDIRECT @example.com F:\IMail\Declude\$nofilter$.junkmail

Ok, I have the PRO version so no problem.
Is there any drawback in having a long list of redirects in the
$default$.junkmail file?

The problem is that our server is gateway for one domain having around 30k
users. Some of them don't want being spam filtered and can set up this in a
separate web front end. So I have all this addresses in a database and can
create a text file. I can also insert them in my $default$.junkmail file but
what if 5000 people decides to deactivate filtering?

Markus