-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Markus Gufler
Sent: Tuesday, March 29, 2005 3:20 AM
To: Declude.JunkMail@declude.com
Subject: [Declude.JunkMail] Country-Chain filtering

The testfile for COMBO-COUNTRY-US contains only one single line:
COUNTRIES       0       STARTSWITH      us

Now the question is, how can this Country-Chain fail this test?

We've in use v1.82 with Imail.
Would it be possible to bether explain the country chain as it's not
easy to send arround different test messages having all possible
combinations of country chains? Whats the first entry, whats the last?
What's the internal country chain, as we have to filter for us, it, fr,
... And not "UNITED STATES", "ITALY" or "FRANCE". Has this internal a
different order (inversed)?

Markus

unsubscribe, just send an E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED], and type
"unsubscribe Declude.JunkMail".  The archives can be found at
http://www.mail-archive.com.