From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Andy Schmidt
Sent: Thursday, April 28, 2005 7:28 AM
To: Declude.JunkMail@declude.com
Subject: RE: [Declude.JunkMail] Imail 8.20

Wow ...

this is the FIRST time in very many years that I actually am pleased what they added.

Does anyone know if the "SPF connection filtering" truly is DURING the SMTP conversation? If so, will it by bypassed if SMTP AUTH is used? That alone would receive my message load by about 5%.

Anyway, lots of stuff that I've been waiting for - now the question is, will I dare to upgrade before 8.2.5 is available <G>.

• Secure Socket Layer for POP, IMAPSMTP.
SPF - IMail connection filtering ....
• SMTPD is now multi-threaded and has been re-designed for better performance and stability.
• SMTPD can now listen on all IP addresses or only those configured.
• IMail no longer uses Winsock 1.1. All programs now use Winsock 2.
• SMTPD can now block connections after max invalid recipients reached.
• SMTPD will close a connection after the maximum number of invalid recipients have been reached.
• Support for additional listen port in SMTPD

Best Regards
Andy Schmidt

Phone:  +1 201 934-3414 x20 (Business)
Fax:    +1 201 934-9206