-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of James Nelson
Sent: Thursday, June 16, 2005 8:08 PM
To: Declude.JunkMail@declude.com
Subject: Re: [Declude.JunkMail] Very slow Queue times...

Just in case this helps anyone else:

I've done some digging and noticed that the easynet.nl tests don't seem
to resolve (blackholes.easynet.nl, dynablock.easynet.nl,
proxies.blackholes.easynet.nl) and after removing those tests it seemed
to work much better.  Though I am taking the time to optimize our system

a bit better so it can handle this type of thing better in the future.

Not sure if this would have related the problems Darrell mentioned,
since I didn't find any other symptoms of that problem here (but that
problem seems limited to 2.0.6).

::James Nelson