I've been kind of half following the discussions about declude and
smartermail and I'm hoping I can get an update from some of you.

How is declude working with smartermail now?  As I recall, I believe some
folks had some problems?  Have they been resolved?

Also, I'm loathe to put declude on the smartermail mail server and to have
it sucking up processor resources doing mail filtering on the mail server.
Is anyone running declude in some kind of gateway configuration where it
runs on a box ahead of the mail server?  If so, how big a server and what
are you seeing for resource consumption?  How do you prevent spammers from
bypassing the gateway server since smartermail doesn't support a mail port
which is a send only port with authorization?

Thanks for any feedback you might have to offer!