Thank you for you posts.

We understand your frustration; here are the facts so there is no confusion.

1. This is NOT a bug in Declude. Ipswitch made changes to their IMail
architecture, making it incompatible with Declude and this requires a
fundamental re-write of Declude not a 10 minute fix.
2. As soon as we were aware of these changes we began development to modify
Declude to work with IMail 8.2.
3. It has been our priority and focus since we first identified the problem.

4. In order to deliver a quality product, sufficient testing needs to be
done to ensure customer satisfaction. Since identification of the issue
additional patches have been released by Ipswitch meaning additional testing
and development has been required.
5. This is not an issue of interim releases as Declude product architecture
has had to change making it very different from earlier versions of Declude.
6. This is not an issue of having Scott back as the situation would be no
different from today. We are in regular consultation with Scott and we all
agree as to the product direction and problem resolution.

If there was an easier, faster, simpler way in which we could achieve a
resolution we would do it.

Barry