Kevin, The comments test is defined as COMMENTS comments a x b 0 where a = the number of comments that are required to add "b" amount of weight to the message.
Darrell
invURIBL - Intelligent URI filtering. Stops 85% of SPAM with the default configuration. Try it today - http://www.invariantsystems.com

Kevin Rogers writes:
Thanks. How do I increase the COMMENT threshhold?

Darrell ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote:
My users get a lot of legit emails that get flagged with both these and then end up with a weight of 12 and get put in their bulk folder. I mean a lot. Just regular emails sent from Aetna.com, Principal.com, other big insurance carriers. Should I reduce the weight of them? Are they working like they should? Anyone else see this a lot?
If you find on your system that the ratio of legit/non-legit messages for a particular test is more in favor of legit you should absolutly lower the weight of those tests. For my system the CMDSPACE is a very effective test since I can do WHITELIST AUTH / WHITELIST my ip blocks of clients. Outlook is a nasty example of a client that will fail the CMDSPACE test. In regards to comments I have not run across any issues with many false positives with that test. However, I did tweak the # of comments to a higher value than the default so that may help.
Darrell
[This E-mail was scanned for viruses.]
---
[This E-mail was scanned for viruses.]