From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Dave Beckstrom
Sent: Monday, August 29, 2005 9:21 PM
To: Declude.JunkMail@declude.com
Subject: [Declude.JunkMail] Declude / Smartermail questions

I have some questions about declude with smartermail.

1) With the imail implementation, if Declude trapped a valid email you could move the email back into the imail spool and it would be delivered to the user.  Can you do the same with smartermail?  If not, how do you get the mis-classified email message to be re-sent to the original recipient?

2) Will Eservices Autowhite software also work with the Declude smartermail implementation?

3) I very much dislike the idea of adding the overhead of spam filtering to my smartermail server.  Is there any means of running Declude on a gateway server to do spam filtering and then to hand off any non-spam email to my smartermail server?