________________________________

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Nick Hayer
Sent: Tuesday, August 30, 2005 11:31 AM
To: Declude.JunkMail@declude.com
Subject: Re: [Declude.JunkMail] D3: Service stopped on its own, files backed
up

Hi David -

David Barker wrote:

        I am not sure exactly what you are asking, could you be more
specific as to
        your question regarding 2.0.6.16 ?

well the release ver is I believe 2.0.6 and the interim is 2.0.6.16. My
question was does the 3.0 beta have the 2.0.6.16 interim features included.

Thanks -

-Nick

        David B
        www.declude.com