Welcome to Notepad!

I've also been looking for a utility to do this, but haven't found it yet.
Spam Review was recommended to me, but I was disappointed to find out that it
only works with IMail - not SmarterMail.  You can download it here -
http://www.sunlightsoftware.com/spamreview.htm

The author states on that web page that he will honor requests for a copy of
the code, but he never got back to me.  It would seem that it would be
relatively easy to convert Spam Review for use with SmarterMail, as it is just
a matter of changing the file names (Q*.SMD and D*.SMD for Imail vs. *.EML and
*.HDR for SmarterMail) and probably some other minor tweaks like adding an X to
the filename of re-qued mail.

If anyone else knows of a similar utility that will work with SmarterMail, I
would love to hear of it!

Gary