-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Orin Wells
Sent: Wednesday, August 31, 2005 3:11 PM
To: Declude.JunkMail@declude.com
Subject: [Declude.JunkMail] General Filter

I am having a problem with a client whose email to other members of her
domain is getting trapped by the GeneralFilter (words or phrases we have
added because they seem to mostly appear in spam).  In this particular case
the triggering word seems to be P*O*R*N* without the stars.

I suspect what is happening is that the encoded attached word document just
happens to have this set of letters in sequence in the encrypted data that
is attached to the email file in imail.  It does not appear in the word
document itself.  But when I look at the raw file on the server I can see
this.

I take it from this that Declude when it scans the body of the message also
scans any attachment that is sitting there in the encrypted mode.  If so is
there a way around this?  Can I tell it not to scan the encrypted
attachments or to expand them first?  If this sort of thing is in the latest
Declude Junkmail manual, someone just tell me to read TFM.

http://www.mail-archive.com.