From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Darin Cox
Sent: Wednesday, September 07, 2005 12:38 PM
To: Declude.JunkMail@declude.com
Subject: Re: [Declude.JunkMail] Why did this fail reverse DNS

Hi Sharyn,

How is DNS configured on your server?  Are you using upstream DNS servers that are suddenly not resolving?  We've had that problem in the past, and resolved it by not using forwarders to provider DNS servers in our local DNS server on the IMail server.

If you use WHITELIST AUTH in your Global.cfg, you can eliminate a lot of these problems as well, like CMDSPACE that MS mail clients fail.  With that setting, all users who authenticate when sending will be whitelisted.

Darin.