-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Darin Cox
Sent: Wednesday, September 07, 2005 12:52 PM
To: Declude.JunkMail@declude.com
Subject: Re: [Declude.JunkMail] Why did this fail reverse DNS

Can you do a reverse lookup on your domain from the server?
Instead of WHITELIST AUTH, you might whitelist (or negative weight) by IP
using an ipfile test.  That would allow all mail from your users to go
through without filtering.
Darin.
----- Original Message ----- From: Sharyn <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> Schmidt To: Declude.JunkMail@declude.com Sent: Wednesday, September 07, 2005 12:46 PM Subject: RE: [Declude.JunkMail] Why did this fail reverse DNS
Hi Darin,
Thanks for the response. I host my own primary nameserver here, which is also the same box as my
IMAIL server. There is no upstream DNS server involved. That's what has me
so puzzled on this.
I have relay set only for IP addresses, my users don't authenticate. In
order for them to send mail, they must be VPN'd in and receive an IP address
that is reserved for VPN clients only. (Long story on this) In this case, I
don't believe Whitelist Auth will work, unless it can be based on IP
addresses, rather than user authentication.
Sharyn